Tuesday, May 29, 2012

DANCING in the RAIN:)


Dancing in the rain, jumping of pure joy:)



Lately, I've been thinking of bathing and dancing  in the rain as part of my bucket list. This is really not hard to do since we experience rainy season in the philippines most of the time. But with all the work, graveyard schedule and the small, even unimportant issues of my life- this is closed to impossible for me.

But one fine day, out of the blue it rained so hard and fast. I was staring out of the window and suddenly got this urged to run, bask in the rain, be like a child again. The problem is I just need someone to do it with me. I don't know, I think moments are enjoyed best when you have someone to share it with:) Just my opinion though. Good thing my good, long time friend Joyax was home that time...and so we played, run, wrestled and had fun in the pouring RAIN. It was pure sweet madness:) how happy I was to gave in to it...and how thankful i am that Joy, though very unwilling, gave in to my pestering request. Yey!

To quote how she came to agree to do this silly fun stuff with me:

Me: come on girl, when was the last time you bath in the rain?!
Joy: I don't know, college? Only because you're caught offguard by the rain and you don't have an umbrella?
Me: Exactly! The last time I rememeber was in high school, and this won't happen again, not in the next decade! come on let's go!
Joy: come on ai, seize the moment!, it's your moment!
Me; and you're just gonna watch me do my moment?! come on join me in my moment!
Joy: (bargaining part) you're gonna feed me after if I'll join you?
Me: I'll cook dinner tonight, don't worry we'll have food!
Joy: No, i want it right after coz i'll be hungry by then and i'm gonna sleep too (she has work that night)
Me: Well, i have noodles, and we'll buy egg, that woud suffice till dinner tonight (we have friends coming over that night)!

Anyhow, i just dragged her out of the door and into the rain. physically she's a lot stronger than i am, but verbally I won that round! She didn't have a choice, or maybe i was just too persistent I won't stop until she gave in:))))


The playing and dancing in the rain wish is granted




wet and not so wild:)


Im one Happy child:)


 
After basking ourselves in the rain, we decided to roam around the area-while it was still raining to buy food. We had this random and funny topics discussed. Let me share it from my memory:


1. Rundown of the mushy moments we had individually- all pertaining to/and relating to the rain and water. Aka, ngbibidahan ng mga experiences with boys, and of the would have been movie scenes. I only had few though...haha

Joy:  Beat this, some guy putting their arms around you, along the shoreline, while its raining softly, slowly (aww, like a movie scene right?)

Me:  walked when it was drizzling, with this one guy from college, and that was what i call a break up scene (haha,how do you break up when you never got into into a relationship? like duh!) when he confessed of falling in love with me- and with y roomate too! he's one weird guy i think:)

Joy: Playing in the rain or something, and in a slowmo type of way, you'll be hugged if the guy will catch you!
Me: oh I had that moment too, only that it didn't happen while it was raining! haha

ahhh, memory gap alert! I'm sure there were too many experiences shared but I can't remember them no more! forgive thine memory:)

2. We both agree that it would have been nicer if we did the rain tripping thing somewhere more provincial. Reason being is because there were just too many instances that a car would run fast and left us bathing in the rain and  drainage water too straight in our face and rain-showered body already!

3. This scene would have been nicer too with a special someone in the future-someday!
4. Her pressing me about what I felt with this traveler- why im stopping myself for whatever it is that i'm feeling- which i don't wanna elaborate:)
5. Her issues and concerns about our growing up/old and the pressure that comes along with it. In short I was just nagging her about seizing the moment. Carpi diem!
6. My travel plans:)

The end:) Till the next random moment:)

No comments: