Saturday, May 26, 2012

I WILL do anything for LOVE

WARNING! ---This is not a love story. But read on, you might LOVE me or hate me:)







I will write you poems...as often as I can, As frequent as how elated I am.

I will sing you a love song...always. Regardless of how out of tune I am...

I will give you praises...but only if it comes from my heart. There will be no lip service my dear.

I will encourage you, support you, exalt you, be here for you.

I will give you TIME ...time for your self, time to go on your own, time to ponder and reflect. Even when that time will be spent apart from me, you can have it so long as it will enrich you.

I will feed your mind, with my silly, raw and random thoughts, with my unorthodox ways and even with the trivial things in life.

I will fill your days and nights, with stories of our lives and the world we live in.

I will nourish your body and soul...aka, i will cook for you...fill your stomach with my many talents in burning food and whiping out of this world dishes:)

I will brave the sea, climb the mountains, travel the miles and spent my last penny...to be with you. Just don't let me jump off a cliff, try "THE PLUNGE", go skydiving or jump off from a helicopter. I have this fear of heights for goodness sake!

I will give you massage even if i don't know how to, do errands for you and even watch you sleep. You can take comfort in my arms, here i will shelter you even with the demons running in your mind.

I will watch the sunset with you, feel the beauty of its colors and catch it in my hands as I paint the beauty of our love...we will grow old gracefully, the way it fades through our eyes as it joined forces with the night.

I will look forward to every sunrise, it will be a reminder of the new day and the journey will walk together day by day.

I will LOVE you. Unconditionally I hope. With all the love that I can muster. I will shower you with kisses, hug you when you need it best. Lie still, be still with you...suspended. there will be no spaces and distance with us. Only each other to fill those gaps.


BUT in return... YOU shall do all these for me!!!


1. You shall finish my food, because i have this bad habit for leftovers!. There's always something left on my plate and you have to devour it or else....haha
2. You shall hold my hands. I'm looking forward to the holding hands...but don't do it in public...until I'm ready and I wouldn't feel that "yucky love stuff" lovers do!
3. You shall kiss me, only when we both feel like it.
4. You shall not shower me with I love you's- whether in text or when you call. I'd rather hear an "I love you" one time in one hundred years, when you say it with the utmost sincerity, than hear it a thousand times because you are oblige and dictated by what and how it should be.
5. You shall respect my individuality and privacy. When days that i don't wanna talk, just hold me. When i shrug you off just stay, when i don't let you speak just listen to my ranting and whining. When i become stubborn just let me be. But be there for me. Because when all else fail I shall be there for you as well. In short moody ako ok?!
6. You shall love my family. Because no matter how imperfect they are, they will always be the one constant thing in my life.
7. You shall not bring me flowers or give me chocolates. Just show me love. If flowers and chocolates are your ways of expressing love, then by all means it will be accepted! Ang gulo ko noh?!
8. You shall not call me HONEY. But I can call you BABE or whatever I want to call you...
9. My list is too long so I will end it here... We'll find out the rest together, coz i honestly don't know yet:)


the waiting...

wondering if you'd ever coming around...

No comments: