Saturday, July 14, 2012

Summer 2012



Because i'm too busy err lazy to blog, it took me so long to post this summer escapade. Rainy season caught up on me and i got this fever on a saturday. I missed meals, absent from work and all alone mending and tending this sickness...Awww, i missed home, the feeling of someone taking care of you while you're not in your absolute health...But then again, im used to taking care of people rather than me being taken care of. So before this post gets bluer than blue and sadder than sad, let me remember my summer escapade last May 2012, and let me reminisce the fun times under the sun!

I went home primarily to attend my brother's college graduation but knowing me, i always do a sidetrip and gather my ladies for a beach bumming and cam-whoring trip!

I couldn't remember and write a vivid  narratives of the things i did so let the photos tell you what i cannot write and let me share some things that stuck my mind that time!


My Summer Reflections

  • Saw a lot of stars
  • Fell in love with the sunset
  • Roadtrip to Iligan
  • Beach bumming
  • Visited Mantangale beach resort and Duka bay dive resort
  • Dip in a cold spring
  • Lunch by the bay
  • Drank irish cream cappuccino coffee
  • Ate the pride og medina-bibingka! very delicious!
  • Bonding with old friends
  • Moments with family and friends
  • Thinking of HIM




Sunrise by the ship, on my way back to Cebu

Beach girl waiting for beach boy...


Lunch by the bay


Coral watching at Duka bay, i saw a lot of fish!

Snorkling, love it!


The high jump!


Name the species in this aquarium:)


The beach and the company, Jojie, Yen, Me and Melanie


dip

Thank you mantangale, we got the resort all by ourselves:)

Touring Medina, Gingoog City in a cold windy night

goofing!

The rock and I!

The rock and US!

No comments: