Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dear Traveller



Dear traveller,

I promise to have some pride. Forgive thine amazement. I've been here before and i know where I'm going. I guess the first time was the one that hurts the most. You are obviously not my URANOS. But you did share something similar...My taste for something unconventional.

Thank you. For the inspiration, the smile and the hype whenever I received your reply. The chance meeting and the short conversation.The answering of you phone even when I'm just mumbling nothing. Thank you. We don't know each other and prolly won't have the chance to do so...But thank you, it made me forget a memory I've been dreading to bury for a very long time now. Though ours doesn't have any possibility, the thought is bittersweet...Yes, letting go is bittersweet.

Finally URANOS can rest, in the grave he created for himself...  and what about PENELOPE? She can rest her wandering mind too, and start anew. She will soon fulfill the promise she made to herself one day...some day.

The night is cold but the warmth inside me will glow- invigorating, emaculate, enigmatic like the moon as it hangs herself over the restless sky. The stars may not show tonight, but I will always be comforted that tomorrow or the day after, it will circle itself, reveal itself too, happilly around others and in it's moon.

Some days you give in- to your desires, to any feeling that will make you feel alive, that will break the monotony of your life. You are one of that day to me. I don't wanna be carried away, i know too much of the reality- and I know it will strike soon-sooner than i may expect. So before I land hard on the ground, i'll rest my foot willingly, freely...because I can't take another fall knowing no one's gonna catch me there. Don't worry, I stay true to what I said before-to URANOS, and I'll say it again-to you: that I WILL NEVER CRY LIKE PENELOPE DID.




Ciao!


Yours truly,

angelaires

No comments: