Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hymn for July

didn't know when
autumn left and spring sets in
didn't know how
sorrow's gone, by the wind 'twas blown.

yesterday was too far behind
all there was thine mind hath forgotten.
though the heart may carry a torch,
it's unlightened, unwelcome, banned.

how come endings,
promised so much beginnings?
and how was it that the heart no longer is blistered?
when did letting go becomes easy
for you and for me?

gentle is the night
brighter is the sun
colder is the wind
you were here
but i left when you got there.

the waiting,
the passing,
the staying,
the leaving.
Life is but a ride never ending!

your sunset,
 my sunrise.
your reality,
my pride.

your smile, my tears.
my laughter, your fears.
heart to heart
to a different direction it went

we're never bound
Oh June it's over!
You see...someone's here.
Hello July!



by angelaires



No comments: