Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Poetry Session II

UNTITLED
angelaires


Amidst the oblivion
a vague shadow of a memory
I stumblbled upon
a cold hearted soul...

In his eyes there was pain
But his words hide it all
In his smile there was sorrow
Yet his speech decieves everyone
Queer...for it amazed me more.

And he grieves without tears
And laughs without the laughter
And savor all that life could offer
Yet he reveals not one of his inner turmoil
How can someone who have so much to give,
So many to achieve yet refused to believe?

He stares at me without looking at the real me
He knows my fear and all that I will dare.
He got me confused yet makes me amused
Oh how could I love him, how could I not forget him?

And he slowly smiled, the nonchanalnt smile
And it feels like im standing alone in the crowd...
caught in the wonder of my emotion
Oh Ilove you so, yes I love you so...

You told me to run, away from you...
But the nearer I wanted to be.
You warned me not to fall
The harder I land
alone, without you.

You told me enough
but my heart beg me still to love
Love the the you that I come to know
Though you will never settle,
For you are a free spirit
Roaming the world
Lost, a wanderlust yet to go home...

My sweet, you held my heart.
You got me tangled in the webb of your world
I'm in now don't push me out.
If i falter, if I fall, If i get hurt,
Then I will feel the pain and the fall.

And later i will heal the wound
And mend my heart
But never shove me away
No never blocked my way to you
Leet me be in the dark where you are.

In the alley of pain you suffer,
In the the world of demons inside your head,
I will stay, I will never go.
because there is nowhere that I'd rather be
But with you...Just with you
























No comments: