Thursday, April 18, 2013

The New Normal

Perhaps, like everyone else, i needed to cry too. Breakdown. Broken.
Or maybe not.
Maybe i've got too much of it, without me knowing how or why or when.
Maybe  i don't need to know more, than what i learn now.
Maybe i need to be still instead of wandering.
Maybe i need direction, rather than aimlessly walking through life.
Maybe i need, that old spirit back- that trusting, gullible little girl that I was.
Maybe simple will do and complicated won't.
Maybe resting is better than being restless.
Or maybe i need YOU.

You, whose presence I barely felt.
You, whose soul I have yet to know.
You whose hands i'm dying to hold.
You whose eyes, have been haunting me for years...even before we truly met.

Or maybe, all these and more, are just caused by this global warming.
Maybe all i need, is an 8 hour sleep. To clear my mind and put peace in my heart.
Or maybe not.

Welcome to the new normal. 

No comments: