Monday, March 18, 2013

Random Thoughts on a Sunny Monday

What's on my mind:

...and i don't want to compromise.
But sometimes waiting takes its toll on me too. 
And we all know that patience is quite a virtue.
So some days i carry it nicely, while others hurt me badly.
Randomly to God i whispered a silent prayer.
" hear my heart and make me braver".
Give me the skill and make me a winner
Winner of my life's battle.
Take the chaos away,
Peace in my mind, i pray.

On random response to JourneyingJames post:
They say “patience is a virtue”
and that in waiting, there is beauty too.
So pack your bag and travel the world,
discover life that has never been told
cross thy mountains, brave thine sea
surf thy waves, dance the night away!
and when time is right and your heart is ready,
god will bless and hear your plea.

On what i want to do today:
Sit in the beach and watch the sunset. Chase the waves and feel the wind. Feel carefree, get lost in my thoughts and  be spontaneous.





No comments: