Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Special Poem Composed by a Great Writer




There's people I met in the many walks of my life that gives me inspiration to write something about them- their life, feelings, inspiration, a glimpse of their soul. This one here is for a very good friend of mine from way back. I'm glad he appreciated this enough to also post it in one of his blog. The title of that poem is really "Lake of Emptiness". But I Guess he aptly put it as the hardest thing to say:) Here's the link: Special Poem Composed by a Great Writer


One of the many breakfast we shared from 2008

Just hanging out in the Office Pantry in RCBC-Makati


Team Building in Tanay Rizal- 2007

He attended my Oathtaking when I passed the board exam- LET in 2007

Another breakfast!

He drop me off at the airport when I went home for a much needed vacation

No comments: