Sunday, March 13, 2011

Real Thoughts

I kept telling and reminding myself " no expectations, for it only leaves you frustrated and disappointed. Besides, loving is not owning. And when the impending end is drawing near...let go, loosen the grip, do not be afraid to walk alone, to wallow in an unknown. After all, people just come and go. Keep those that you can keep in your heart, let go of those who does not want to be remembered. Yes, softly cry your tears...but you don't need to let them know. You can keep your head high. But my pride hasn't been mine for a long time now...I love shamelessly, I care deeply...and when I lost...I have to bear it...and mend myself and give away what I have again...It's a cycle. I get tired sometimes. But I'd rather care than not care at all, I'd rather suffer than be free from painyet being alone.

I love walking people's journey. I like watching them overcome pain, sorrow, depression and victory. I love the feeling of being needed, important, significant...After all, I'm just a normal person like everyone else.

No comments: