Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SUBTLE, IDLE...AUGUST!

I can't believe the month of August just passed by without a single entry on my blog? Have i gone too lazy to document anything and brainfart my senseless journey?!

Oww, but my August was so boring! I can hardly remember anything exciting! This wanderlust spirit in me is unsettling, bland and how disconcerted!

Good thing i had a weekend geaway at BOHOL with my friends on the last weekend of August. Otherwise it would have been the most boring and unproductive month of my life. I'll post pics and travelouge about that trip on my next blog:)

So, here's to wishing that September would  be a hell lot different from the previous month! Looking forward for a trip home, my bday and hopefully anything unexpected will happen...

Ciao!


No comments: