Saturday, July 16, 2011

Letter to URANOS

Dear You,

I recently had a dream about you. I don't dream that often about you anymore, but when days are colder and my world lacks a little spice, thoughts of you bolts just out of nowhere.

It shouldn't be this way. I'd learned to move on. So stop haunting my thoughts. I don't even want to remember you anymore. Don't pity me. I'm in a better place, nicer mindset. Without you there's more peace, less heartache.

I always get things the hard way, nothing comes easy and I'm cool with that. Until you get in the way. So allow me to love again...Or was I ever in love before? Maybe I was just obsessed with this idea of you and idea of this love i thought I had for you...10 years, that should be enough right? "Now I'll take my heart back, leave your pictures on the floor and steal back my memory..."

I only hope and pray that someday, I will love again greater than the way I have loved you.  Goodbye is too long, feels like it doesn't end. So let me leave it all behind. PENELOPE is gone...gone...banished. I don't think I'd like to miss her anytime.


No comments: