Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hello April!

April is almost fading and I haven't had one entry for this month yet. What happened to that grand plan of mine to discipline myself in posting regurlarly in my blog?! well, as theatrical as I am, the grand plan remains a plan! hehe


The truth is,  there's so many things going in and out of my mine and though I loved to put them into words, I don't seem to have the energy, or is it the will to jot it down.?


Now that just make me missed the old high school days when anywhere and anytime something strikes you, you'd easily go and grab a pen and write down your thoughts, your feelings, your emotion!. The anger, pain, extreme happiness and outrageous loneliness creeping through your veins! Ahhh-teenage life:)


I actually went home for a short 9 days summer vacation. (I posted few pics from this summer escapade below:). Also, I've been busy attending graduation of my 3 siblings, planning for that family outing which is the first in the family mind you:) and of course, cooking here and there. You see, when I'm home, I automatically assumed the responsibility as the official family chef, as if I'm a good cook at all! But yeah, it's one of my latest fascination! I'd like to be able to whip fantastic dishes every now and then and am actually thinking of taking a crash course for culinary...that is for later this year of course. And don't make me go planning again coz nothing seems to happen or is it just me? I almost perfected the art of planning and starting but never able to finish anything. Talk about jack of all trades but master to none. Argghh!
















Btw, my top three this month is coming up...

No comments: